From rowing to rugby, the summer Olympics in Rio include some pretty epic events for humans. But what if pets could participate? We asked our friends on the @DrAndyRoark Instagram to share the Olympic event that would earn their pet the gold.
1. “Dog poop eating contest. 💩🙈” – @mon.moore
2. “Barfing. Higher score for hitting more expensive furniture and rugs.” – @metrovet
3. “Barking at nothing.” – @kristyn.younique
4. “Self propulsion. (Farting.)” – @kevlarknit
5. “Pill avoidance.” – @wildo531
What Olympic event needs to be created for your pet?
Let us know in the comments below. Follow the @DrAndyRoark Instagram for your chance to be featured in a future post!
Danielle is a veterinary practice manager and the founder of SnoutSchool.com, a website dedicated to teaching veterinary hospitals to use social media effectively. You can get her 5 favorite social media tools here, or follow her on social media to see excessive photos of her Brussels Griffon. She’s @DanielleSnout on Snapchat, Instagram & Twitter.