Vet techs: Could your day be ruined in just 5 words? We headed to the @DrAndyRoark Instagram to find out. Here are the simple phrases you said would destroy your shift.
1. “Don’t worry, he doesn’t bite.” – @jax81
2. “I don’t believe in vaccines.” – @garzillovmd
3. “We’re gonna be short staffed.” – @keriannaaa
4. “Before you go, blocked cat…” @carolinablonde121
5. “The owner wants to restrain.” @vetwrapartist
6. “It is so quiet today.” @brittanyb0126
7. “Pug nail trim room one.” @_mrs_compton_
8. “But, someone on Facebook said…” @megoona914
Danielle is a former veterinary practice manager and the founder of SnoutSchool.com, a website dedicated to teaching veterinary hospitals to use social media effectively. You can get her 5 favorite social media tools here, or follow her on social media to see excessive photos of her Brussels Griffon. She’s @DanielleSnout on Snapchat, Instagram & Twitter.