There is no doubt that veterinary technicians do a lot to keep veterinarians on track and hospitals running smoothly. No one is perfect, though.
In this DVM360.com video, Drs. Andy Roark & Dave Nicol investigate the ways vet techs fail vets.
5. Techs fail to read vets minds.
4. They don’t laugh at vets’ lame jokes.
3. Techs don’t stand still for photos.
2. Techs laugh at vets’ glove size.
1. Techs don’t save vets from themselves.
Want to see more?
Catch the “Top 5 Ways Veterinary Technicians Fail Doctors” video in full over on DVM360.com.
Danielle is a veterinary practice manager and the founder of SnoutSchool.com, a website dedicated to teaching veterinary hospitals to use social media effectively. You can get her 5 favorite social media tools here, or follow her on social media to see excessive photos of her Brussels Griffon. She’s @DanielleSnout on Snapchat, Instagram & Twitter.